Sunday, July 26, 2015

7/20/2015

This past week was a long, rough week. Around lunch on Thursday, I started feeling sick. My throat hurt, I had a runny nose, and my head was starting to hurt. Friday we stayed in casa, so that I could rest and drink fluids and be ok to work on Saturday. A member came by with his wife to give us lunch and a blessing. Saturday came and I felt a little better, so we left the house to work. Sunday came and I felt super sick- everything was worse, and a migraine was starting. By the end of church I had a full-on migrane. We went home so that I could sleep. By nighttime I felt a lot better. Today my head doesn't hurt- my throat still hurts and my ears a little, but I don't think I'm gonna die!

The good news: we had an investagator in Church yesterday. A member brought his friend, and now he's our investigator. And we hit 102 asistencia yesterday. Woo-hoo! 

Well, that's all for this week! Love you bunches!!!
Hermana Long

No comments:

Post a Comment