Sunday, July 5, 2015

Pretty Good Week

6/22/2015

Now, my notes from this week: this was a pretty good week. 

1. We found and worked a lot with a few really promising investigators. A family and a sweet lady. We're working hard with them to help them progress.

2. The big news from the other week that I forgot to tell you guys- an Elder in Mar de Plata, who happens to be a friend of mine, who was in my Zona when I was in Balcarce, got hobo-knifed about a week and a half ago. I've heard a million diferent versions of what happened, but it involved his cell phone. Also, I know him, and he's your typical football player- I think he tried to act- run, fight, say something to the chorro, and that's why he knifed him. They told us that he didn't hit anything and that he was recuperating fine.

3. The stake arrived yesterday- I'm now working in a Barrio. We went to Olavarria, and I got to see Hermana Bindley, one of my friends from the MTC. It was great!

4. One of the Elders in my district, a sweet little Dominicano, told me that I am his best friend in the mission. It was just about the sweetest moment of my life. He's like my baby brother!

5. Rice. My compa is from Peru, and she cooks us rice almost every day. I have never eaten so many different types of rice. She fills it with all types of vegetables and its delicious.

Well, I'm outta time. More next week!
Love ya!
Hermana Long




No comments:

Post a Comment