Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A few fotos

Don't have a lot of time, but I wanted to send a few fotos:

I'm walking a ton in this area! It's like 2 miles to where we usually work, and then another 2 to 3 miles while we are contacting, and then another 2 miles back home! My feet are soooooo tired!

Most of the Zone of Tandil, on a bus, headed for a nearby town.
This last Sunday, we had a District conference, which is like a stake conference, but smaller. We got up at 5 in the morning, traveled for two hours on a bus to get there and two hours back. Four hours with really crazy Elders!!!!! I learned a lot about the Elders in my Zone on Sunday, very interesting.

That's all for this week! Write back soon!

Love, 
Hermana Long
[Editor's note- some text added from Kate's personal email to her sister Christine]

No comments:

Post a Comment