Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Photos!



At long last- fotos...

Me and mi compa on our first day (on the bus for FOREVER).

My first (of many more than I would like to admit) alfajor!

These are our neighboors- I think there are 4 in total. Hna Eubanks named them all- I think one is Harris, one is Ruth, one is Ekekiel, but I don't remeber the last one.

This is one of the horses of a part member family we teach in our ward.

New Years- we had a Noche de Hogar with a family, and then ran home in the rain. It was awesome!!

These are a few of the Young Women in the ward who stole my camera for a selfie

This was our last p-day with Hna Ortiz, so we had ice cream.... they have delivery ice cream here... it's both the best thing ever and very dangerous. It's  a good thing I have a little self control, so we've only done this onces (as pictured!)

That's all for this week!
Much love!
Hermana Long

No comments:

Post a Comment