I really don't have a lot of news, because, like I told mom, I've been sick all week. And I'm still sick. But we're gonna keep working! My 5 news would have to be like this:
5. Well, spring is starting here. It's a lot hotter here than in Tandil because it's really high over there and not over here.
4. I spent about 2 and a half days just sleeping and eating.
3. Hna Bindley painted my nails a "granny pink" because that's whats "acceptable" for missionaries. And then a real, live granny told us that she loved the color. It was a little awkward.
2. I went to ward council. This ward's a little weird. Everyone told me that this was the heaven of the mission and that it was just really great, but I think it's a little weird. But that's ok, I'm gonna love it anyway.
1. Yesterday, we heard the first piece of news in a long time- Zayn left One Direction. It was weird. We still can't believe what is going on in the world.
Well, hope you have a good week. I hope I have more news from you next week. Have an awesome week :)